Minnesota Veterinary Hospital Blog
Doggy daycare is one of those services that people think is an "extra" to their pet's overall health and well-being. However, there are many benefits to having your dog participate in this activity while you're away at work or vacation!
Why is daycare important?
Daycare is important for a number of different reasons.
- Your dog will get lots of exercise. Dogs need to exercise and use up their energy, so it’s vital that they get lots of fun exercise even when you’re not around. Whether going for walks or playing with other dogs, there’s a lot of fun to be had for your pet.
- Your dog gets lots of attention. Your dog will get all the attention they need from our trained specialists that absolutely love spending time with animals.
- Your dog will be in safe hands. Our number one priority is in keeping our guests safe and happy. When you pick us for your doggy daycare, your dog is guaranteed to be treated like royalty!
- Your dog can be social. Your dog will get to hang out and play with the other dogs at our daycare, giving them the ability to be social and perhaps even make a few new friends!
- It gives you peace of mind. We’ve all been there before, worried about our dog that we’ve left with a neighbor or family member, wondering our dogs are going to be all right. With Minnesota Veterinary Hospital, you’ll have peace of mind knowing your dog is with trained specialists that will treat your dog the same way we treat our own pets!
- It’s surprisingly affordable. You’d be surprised at the savings you can make with our flexible and high-quality doggy daycare services. We don’t drop our quality just to keep our prices competitive either!
Choose MN VET for Doggy Daycare
With Minnesota Veterinary Hospital, your dog will be in kind and understanding hands. We’ll ensure that your dog feels right at home with the other dogs and we’ll take into consideration every little quirk that you know about your dog so we can treat them just like you do. Our staff are all specialists that have a passion and love for dogs and are able to provide your pet with all of their needs.
Get in touch with us today to learn more about the services we offer or if you’d like to reserve your spot.